Academic Courses & Programs

State Colleges

During the 2006-2007 academic year I worked as a Visiting Professor at SUNY-College at Potsdam where I developed an entire academic program in Northeastern Border Studies. And from 2013 until 2016 I worked as an Adjunct Professor in the Departments of Continuing Eduction and Liberal Studies and Sociology at Purchase College-SUNY, where I have occasionally advised students on their Senior Projects, as well as have created and taught sociology courses specifically designed to fit into the performance and portfolio based curriculums of Fine Arts students. I also completed a significant amount of on-line course development training at Purchase College-SUNY in the spring of 2014 and continue to teach a series of on-line courses there. They are included in the list below and marked with an asterisk.